 Robotics / RCX / 2774
Re: Problem with IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, John Hansen wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Steve Lane wrote:
Since posting I found the old post reporting this problem and have since tried
this fix. Alas it didn't work but I will try it again.

Can you post the output generated by NQC when you add -v to the command line?

nqc -Susb -TRCX2 -v -d filename.nqc > output.txt

Or you could just email it to me directly.

John Hansen

I tried adding -v & > output.txt but it didn't work. All it did was light up the
towers LED for a bit then quit back to the command line. It did work when I used
-v, showing all the sent bytes, but the download still failed.

I also managed to somehow overwrite my program with the output file. Any idea's
how I can get it back? I do have backups, but I'd like to get the old file back
as it was bang up to date.

You'd think in this day and age the facility to get back previous versions of a
file would be built into the OS.

Steve