 Robotics / RCX / 2768
Re: Problem with IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:43:09 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, John Hansen wrote:

Possibly you are experiencing a problem with the USB Tower driver which I have
heard several other users report.  Other users who had this problem were able to
fix it by editing the USB Tower timeout values using the LEGO USB Tower Control
Panel applet.  Just try changing one of the values to a different value, save
the changes, and then change it back.  Reportedly that is all it takes to
resolve the issue.

Hope this helps,

John Hansen

Since posting I found the old post reporting this problem and have since tried
this fix. Alas it didn't work but I will try it again.

Steve