 Robotics / RCX / 2769
Re: Problem with IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:41:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Thomas Chesney wrote:

This probably isn't it, but if you're using the command line, have you included
the -Susb parameter to tell NQC you're using USB? (This will takes ages to post
as my email isn't working, so sorry if you have 5 other replies before this
one...)

Thomas

Your correct, it isn't that. I know all about -Susb, because I'm using a serial
and a usb tower simultaneously with respective rcx's. One sets in a box so their
is no IR crossover. I have swapped over the towers. The USB worked perfectly in
the box but is now having problems outside. I'll probably switch them back
round.

I did correctly swap over Susb in my batch file. And it couldn't be that anyway
as the firmware downloads but not the program.

Good try though.

Steve