 Robotics / RCX / 147
146  |  148
Subject:
fast firmware downloader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 00:41:40 GMT

Hi,

I'm currently implementing LNP. As a first demo application, I just
finished a quad-speed firmware downloader. If you're using replacement
firmware, maybe this will be of use to you.

http://www.noga.de/legOS/fastdl-0.1.tgz

See you at MindFest,

Markus.

--
Markus L. Noga markus@noga.de
"Sentir est le rival de Comprendre, comme Agir est l'antagonisme de