 Robotics / RCX / *8700 (-20)
  Re: Igor Last Quest (or my entry for the Booby Trap Contest)

(...) Thanks, I glad you liked it so much. It's very easy to reset since the motors do it automatics:) (URL) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Re: geometrical function in legOS

No, brickos(formerly legos) does not include sinus/cosinus functions. You will have to write your own. Or simply use a lookup table. //Patrik (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  geometrical function in legOS

Hello I want to program a mindstorms robot with the help of LegOS. Does LegOS support the use of geometrical function like sinus or cosinus ? I hope that someone can help me Andreas (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Can Robolab stop the RCX switching off?

(...) This *trick* is in fact documented on page 13 of the "Getting Started" Teacher's Guide for ROBOLAB Software where it says "A setting of 0 means the RCX always stays on". The sematics is likely to cause confusion because earlier on it says (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Igor Last Quest (or my entry for the Booby Trap Contest)

(...) I keep going back and watching this. There's something about how fast the ax chops and then the clean sweep of the floor that makes me laugh out loud. Well done. Felix (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Re: Igor Last Quest (or my entry for the Booby Trap Contest)

(...) Great stuff Yaron! Great use of a 100$ part (the RCX) in a castle MOC!!!! :-) Terry (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Re: Igor Last Quest (or my entry for the Booby Trap Contest)

(...) Fun! I like the double whammy of both the ax and then the removal floor. All you need now is someone to come around and clean the blood (do lego's bleed?) from the floor for the trap to be reset. Sliding trapdoor instead of a breakaway one is (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Re: Can Robolab stop the RCX switching off?

(...) I know nothing about Robolab, but you might wanna try setting this value to 0. ROSCO (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Can Robolab stop the RCX switching off?

(...) Entering a value of 0 is the trick to disabling the powerdown. (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Can Robolab stop the RCX switching off?

(...) Looks like there is a 255 minute powerdown time limit using ROBOLAB's Administrator. You can type in a higher number but the program reverts to 255. There's also the ROBOLAB program function "Set RCX Powerdown Time." Whether or not this obeys (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Igor Last Quest (or my entry for the Booby Trap Contest)

(...) odd (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Can Robolab stop the RCX switching off?

Hi,I would like to stop the RCX switching off after 30 mins can this be done using Robolab? I have the standard Mindstorms software and cannot see a way to do it. [the sprog and I are making 'burglar' alarms and surprises for each other] He is only (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Igor Last Quest (or my entry for the Booby Trap Contest)

Some said a picture worth 1000 words... so I ask and how much a movie worth :) (URL) Enjoy! P.S. I forgat to mantioned that this is for the Booby Trap contest for CC:) Yaron "Webrain" Dori (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX) !!

  Wiki site to compare Lego Langages

hy, i began a wiki page to compare the lego languages because i didn't find a similar comparative table. it would be great if each one could contribute. (URL) thanks in advance Nicolas Maisonneuve (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  (no subject)

hy, i began a wiki page to compare the lego languages because i didn't find a similar comparative table. it would be great if each one could contribute. (URL) thanks in advance Nicolas Maisonneuve (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ideas for NQC

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> escribió en el mensaje news:HuB9Bv.1KyA@lugnet.com... (...) NQC (...) What I download is an upgrade or the whole program again? Is it necessary to uninstall the previous version? (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX firmware download

(...) It sounds like firmware download is aborting when trying to shift from normal to fast speed. Fast firmware download with the USB tower has always been a bit touchy. Make sure you have the most recent version of MacNQC, since there was a fix a (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX firmware download

(...) Did anyone mention a more trivial possible explanation, that high frequency neons may extremely disturb LEGO IR-communication. When we worked over our Mars-mission telerobotics project, everything perfectly run in our rooms, but when we moved (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX firmware download

Hi Albert, (...) since you always get the error at the same point, maybe your version of NQC is too old? The firmware has increased in size, and some old versions can't handle that. Jürgen (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX firmware download

(...) I have had this problem before as well. Sometimes this can be from too much ambient light or florescent light interfering with communication. Try isolating the tower and the brick by putting a small box or jacket over them. If this doesn't (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact