 Robotics / RCX / *6355 (-20)
  Displaying info while debugging

Hi, I would like to be able to show some info on the Terminal Emulator while debugging, but it seems that pbForth "keeps" the info until the program is over. For example: : TEST 100 0 DO I CR . 7 1 0 MOTOR_SET LOOP 7 4 0 MOTOR_SET ; will start the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: New LEGO Mindstorms Book

Don, congratulations on getting your book done. Could you please include an ISBN and an Amazon link when they become available... Cheers, Ralph (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: help with setting up legOS 0.2.6 on Windows XP

Scott, I suggest you start by following the instructions by Paolo Masetti found at (URL) He has written a pretty thorough set of instructions that should get you started. I do suggest that you read it over once BEFORE starting so you don't miss (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  help with setting up legOS 0.2.6 on Windows XP

I'm new to legOS and would like help setting up legOS on my computer thanks scott (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Lego mindstorms on Windows 95...

That's because the current IR tower requires USB and Windows 95 didn't support USB (well, except for Windows 95B but I think most of the USB drivers were custom/non-standard). It might work with Windows 95 if you get the old serial tower. I picked a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  New LEGO Mindstorms Book

Hi Everyone, | |I just completed a manuscript for a new Mindstorms book entitled "LEGO |Mindstorms Interfacing". This book explains using electronic circuits, |VBA(Visual Basic for Applications), LASM, NQC, and IC4 (Interactive C) |for controlling (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Lego mindstorms on Windows 95...

Hi Folks, Could someone please tell me if Lego Mindstorms works with Windows 95 ? The Lego Web site says that it works with Windows 98 BUT NOT with 2000/NT. Nothing about 95. Please help. Harpreet ======== (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Mac OS X

Ed, Thanks, I was familiar with that thread. Unfortunately not much useful info came out of it. I was hoping for a report from someone who was ultimately successful in building legOS and its tools, as well as building the cross-compilers on a USB OS (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Promising software

(...) I went over to the colibri.org website, and while they mention that "colibri currently supports one hardware platform - the Lego RCX brick", they also say that putting it in an RCX is "not useful", and actually tell people to use legOS (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mac OS X

Brian, Someone recently asked the same question. Check out (URL) am not sure the results of their efforts so good luck! Ed (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Does SDK 2.0 work with RIS 1.5 (RCX 2.0)

Hi, I have RIS 1.5 and with an RCX 2.0 brick, I have downloaded the SDK 2.0 but the sample programs report Error (0xe0050c98) from VPBrick vpb: bad (unsupported) PBrick type Is this because I am using RIS 1.5? And if so can anyone tell me if it's (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Mac OS X

Hi, Has anyone had any success with building the legOS system under Mac OS 10.1.4? I downloaded version 0.2.6, put it in my user application folder, and then just typed make. Here is the result. [tw3rakitin:~/bin] rakitin% cd legos-0.2.6 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LegOS / Orignal Firmware

Thanks "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:Gwy7Bn.DJu@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) this (...) can (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LegOS / Orignal Firmware

(...) You can use the original LEGO download if you remove legOS first - this can be done by pressing the on/off button while holding the run button. HTH ROSCO (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Phantom Updated (spirit.ocx replacement)

I have updated the Phantom.dll component to fix a minor bug and some clean up of the source code. Both updated source and binaries are available at: (URL) Jacquemin kjacquemin@cox.net (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  LegOS / Orignal Firmware

Hello All! If I have installed LegOS on the RCX (I have not done this yet!) and I want to go back to the orignal lego firmware, is it still possible to use the firmware download option in the orignal Minstorm Software? or I'll have to use firmdl3 (I (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Review of "Core LEGO MINDSTORMS Progamming" on slashdot

(URL) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Generate LASM Cmd?

The text box to wire to the LASM Cmd connector on the Generate LASM cmd.vi can be found in the Internet menu under Functions. The commands in this pink bordered box can be entered with the text tool. (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.edu)

  Promising software

Hi everybody, there seems to be a new RCX operating system starting right now. Look at the following page: (URL) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Generate LASM Cmd?

Has anyone figured out how to use the Generate LASM Cmd in Robolab 2.5? Help says: “Simply wire in the lines of text into LASM Cmd and have the Begin and End wires on either side.” But how is that done? I can’t find a text tool that will produce (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.edu)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact