 Robotics / RCX / 1693
1692  |  1694
Subject:
Does SDK 2.0 work with RIS 1.5 (RCX 2.0)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 22:55:28 GMT

Hi,
I have RIS 1.5 and with an RCX 2.0 brick, I have downloaded the SDK 2.0 but
the sample programs report
Error (0xe0050c98) from VPBrick vpb: bad (unsupported) PBrick type

Is this because I am using RIS 1.5? And if so can anyone tell me if it's
possible to upgrade the firmware on my RCS and how?

Cheers

Richard