 Robotics / RCX / *4515 (-10)
  RoboLab prg size limit?

I'm using robolab 1.5 for a school project, and i'm encountering some difficulty. I think i'm a pretty profiencent programmer if i think abotu it long enough, but right now i'm baffeled. I'm pretty sure the program is crashing in the RCX, so maybe (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: BattleBricks

Will Gorman <willgorman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GBFt8L.F6F@lugnet.com... (...) I've been doing exactly this kind of thing with a few other people (all the robots are human-controlled, but mostly with wires) -- it seems fairly popular. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Help with Windows 2000 and nqc

Cycling through all of the Com ports with the nqc command (nqc -SCOM1,2,4 -d test.nqc) gives the message 'Could not open serial port' for each port tried. nqc -SCOM3 -d test.nqc gives the error 'no replay from RCX'. With the -v option, Com Ports 1,2 (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Help with Windows 2000 and nqc

What com port is the tower attached to? By default, NQC assumes com port 1. If you use a different port, you'll need to specify it either with a -S option or by setting the RCX_PORT environment variable. For example, if you are using COM 2, you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Help with Windows 2000 and nqc

(and all of the RCXcc updates) I have been happily using Linux to write nqc programs for over a year now, but I needed to migrate back to Windows 2000 for a while. So far, I can do everything I need except program my RCX! I loaded the Mindstorms (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: dll problems

Nevermind, I figured it out. Apparently some of the programs weren't compiled correctly in the demo folder because some of them worked and some didn't. I was able to recompile some of them and then they would download. Wierd but at least I figured (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

Works great! Nice to see the Scout support. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  New version: MacNQC 2.2.1

Hi all, I have just uploaded a new version of MacNQC. Version 2.2.1 is a minor release based on 2.2 and only changes the compiler from 2.2r2 to 2.3r1 and fixes a crash on older Power PC machines. Version 2.2 updated the text editor to WASTE 2.0. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: program wont stop running

(...) If the person stops running, then that means the program has stopped. The "Run" button stops a program and turns off the motors. However, when a program finished normally (with nothing more to do), the motors are left in whatever state the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  BattleBricks

Hello All, Just wanted to let you know about a site my friends and I put together. Check it out, and let me know what you think! www.battlebricks.com Will (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact