 Robotics / RCX / *3900 (-20)
  Re: Lght Sensor & Three colors?

(...) I had good luck with black, green, and yellow. You could probably substitute red or white for the yellow if you wanted. Dave (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Truck move along round

(...) Why go high-tech when low-tech might work just as well? The last GMLTC layout had a small dump truck that would drive in circles. Here's a thumbnail: (URL) small truck in the center of the picture has a magnet mounted on the front. Underneath (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Truck move along round

(...) Note that the Miniland autonomous vehicles do this... every so often they come to a stop at a known place, their whiskers pick up recharge and exchange messages with the central controller, and reset their location (they learn how far they've (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Truck move along round

(...) Hi Z. , This will only be possible with limitations. Because you will have several errors every round, you will lose your track after some rounds. This errors are given from (for example) 1. not at once stopping motors when the given value for (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: lcd trouble and velocities questions.

first message, first error! As this message is about legOS, I repost it in lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos If you have any answer to it, please reply in the lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos thanks. michael. (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  legOS lcd management and thoughts on velocities

Hello! I' am french, from Paris ( a way to say: excuse my english... or feel free to correct it!). Few weeks ago I download legOS (v2.5), and I made my first step with it. First all I wish to thank all people involved in this project. This OS is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Possible bug in firm0328 or NQC 2.2

"Dave Baum" <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> ha scritto: (...) I feel totally stupid, first thing I should have checked. Thanks Dave. Mario (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Lght Sensor & Three colors?

Matthew Fisher <matthew.fisher@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:G78nAy.D0A@lugnet.com... (...) The LEGO light sensor is based on a silicon photo transistor. It really doesn't "see" the colors we do. It is sensitive to the near IR. That said, I'd (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  lcd trouble and velocities questions.

Hello! I' am french, from Paris ( a way to say: excuse my english... or feel free to correct it!). Few weeks ago I download legOS (v2.5), and I made my first step with it. First all I wish to thank all people involved in this project. This OS is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Firmware loading failure

I am able to download using native NQC - so NQC CC was the problem. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  WinNQC source opened

I never thought I will so busy for my official job! I think I have no more time to upgrade WinNQC so that I decided to open its source, this is written by VC6.0 with WinHelp and compile with all NQC sources. Now the NQC is 2.1 version, you can easy (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Lght Sensor & Three colors?

Can the light sensor accurately distinguish between THREE colors? All the designs I've seen work with two; e.g. a brick sorter, green & red. And if so, what colors are recommended: Red, Green, Blue? Black, White, Grey? Thanks. (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Truck move along round

I want to make a truck for my train scene, this truck is controlled byRCX with two rotation sensors and two motors driven rear wheels, it will move straight line, it will turn right 90 degree then go straight when got message m1, turn left 90 degree (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: RCX controlling minidisc player

(...) Yes, it seems a lot of Minidisc players do anyway. (...) This really is how they do it. If you go here you can see the schematic for a Sony remote: (URL) go here and scroll down to the section titled "Portable's Remote Control Interface", you (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX controlling minidisc player

(...) I was about to write a reply to your question when, as I was removing some of the quotes, I read the part about your minidisk player having a "wired" remote. "Wired"?! Do they still make home electronics with remotes connected by wire? I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Firmware loading failure

I have a repeating failure trying to download the firmware. I'm using RCX Command Center and pbforth 121. It fails in exactly the same spot - record 1638 - each and every time, with two different RCX units. The batteries are new and I can reload the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RCX controlling minidisc player

Hello, I am the owner of a minidisc player and thought that it would be cool to have the RCX control it and tell it what to play. Most minidisc players can use a wired remote, which is a little device which allows you to control your player from a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: LEGO remote and LNP (legOS 0.2.4)

(...) My patch changes both, dll and the legOS kernel, to operate with odd parity. Did you both, reinstall the new kernel and use the new dll afterwards? You should also change the lnp daemon to odd parity if you are using it, I don't use it. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) Excuses, but the first thing for me to do was fixing my website problems for Netscape users. Thanks for your reports and, as you said I'm a bit overwhelmed. Look at the websit for info about the actual situation of Visual NQC 2001. Ronald (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) The website is re-designed and available for Netscape users. Ronald Strijbosch. (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact