 Robotics / RCX / *1630 (-10)
  LegOS Firmware Problem

I'm using LegOS 0.2.3 under a Slackware 7 Linux install and everything seemed to work perfectly to begin with. I've recently tried altering the kernel a bit -- everything compiled fine as far as I could tell. When I tried to use firmdl3 to download (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  RE: TpForth Project ?

(...) The basic problem, Mark, is time. I just don't have the time to properly support a compiler for three platforms. I can barely keep up with the demands pbForth makes of my spare time. I write strict ANSI-C all day long, and pbForth is a bit of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: TpForth Project ?

(...) The basic problem, Mark, is time. I just don't have the time to properly support a compiler for three platforms. I can barely keep up with the demands pbForth makes of my spare time. I write strict ANSI-C all day long, and pbForth is a bit of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) I think NQC should be strictly a compiler. It seems like it would be more manageable for both developers and users if the RCX communication pieces were in a separate executable. This change should make NQC completely portable (if there is such (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) The beta does not seem to work with RcxCC. All it does is display the parameters for NQC and then exits. No compile. --- DonC donc@cccd.edu (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: PRGM button - am I missing something?

(...) Yep, the option order was the problem on Windows. getopt does indeed happily ignores any options found after the first non-option. Thanks again! -Jeff p.s. And don't worry, I can take any Windows jabs you have to offer - I've heard 'em all. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  "Exploration Mars" and "Ultimate Accessory Set" for the RCX available in march ?

Hi All, As seen on the 2000 DK catalog, page 58 : (URL) Mars will be available in March... But there is a new set : the "Ultimate Accessory set". Any ideas what it contains ? Seems some light bricks and some sensors, remote control, tachometer ??? (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: InstallShield for legOS

"Peter Tewkesbury" <PJTewkesbury@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fo9syx.Ew7@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) the (...) a (...) compile (...) Why not use one of the many existing IDEs for this sort of stuff? Most programmers editors (emacs, vi (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: InstallShield for legOS

Hi, I am new to RCX coding, and Legos, but I an a professional Developer for Windows (9x & NT). I was thinking about puting together a small IDE. Off the top my head, it whould include project management (Keep track of files in a program), Syntax (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 Linux binaries + rpm (was Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test)

(...) Huh. Which brings me to an interesting conceptual correctness problem with RPM -- you don't have the documentation in .tar.gz format, which is how RPM wants it. So do I cheat and make my own tar.gz containing them, or do I cheat the other way (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact