 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 87
Re: Real C/C++ Programming Solution?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 23:17:26 GMT

I've heard of LEJOS OSEK, but I'm under the impression that it doesn't
support closed-loop motor control, which is a necessity (as are most of the I/O
capabilities of the official firmware).  Will LEJOS OSEK get more features in
the near future?  Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Currently, LEJOS OSEK does not provide abstracted API such as you asked.
I agree that LEJOS OSEK should provide more sophisticated API for ease of use.
I hope someone will raise his/her hand to write such framework library.

Sorry for your inconvienient,
Takashi