 Robotics / NXT / 754
Re: Using NXT Port 4 EIA-485
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 16:22:24 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Christian Mock wrote:
Hi Juergen,

Yes, I found this night the entries at Lego-Source-Code...
and no line about P-NET-Protocol...
My first thought was to implement a simple p-net-node at own MCU, but now I can
try my own communication from NXT (master) to external MCU+SD-Card (slave) :D

Thanks for your information
Bye
Christian

Does anybody have an NXC program that demonstrates the use of RS485
communications?