 Robotics / NXT / 753
Re: bitwise operators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 06:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Elizabeth Mabrey wrote:
I looked thru the doc, it looks like it does not allow bitwise operators
like IOR, XOR, AND, etc.   Is this correct? Or, I have overlooked something?

Are you talking about NXC or NBC or some other programming language?

...and if you are talking about NXT-G, there is a bitwise manipulation block,
written by Mike Gasperi and Steve Hassenplug, available here:
http://nxtasy.org/2007/03/01/bit-logic-nxt-g-block/

A list of available blocks is here: http://nxtasy.org/repository/nxt-g-blocks/

Philo