 Robotics / NXT / 528
Re: NXT Reset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 23:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Edwin Pilobello wrote:

Firmware download complains that no NXT is attached.

It sounds like it's stuck in update mode (SAMBA boot mode). By any chance, have
you downloaded and installed the 1.02 driver patch from LEGO?

http://mindstorms.lego.com/Support/Updates/

(I'm hoping you say you haven't, and installing it fixes this).

--
Brian Davis