 Robotics / NXT / 1001 (-10)
  Re: motor command question

Hi Patty, I can't really answer this question other to say that I had exactly the same problem a while ago. I talked to LEGO tech support to no avail and they actually sent me a replacement block to fix the problem. However when I got it I had (...) (17 years ago, 3-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: motor command question

Because the motors start to turn, then the program reaches the end, and exits. You need to tell the program to "wait for" something after the motors start. Steve (...) (17 years ago, 3-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  motor command question

Why would two motors, set to turn and with unlimited chosen for time out, only turn a couple of times and stop. this motor command is the only command in the program. patty (17 years ago, 3-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

(...) Thank you! But it worked only after firmware upgrade (to version 1.05) and using original NXT flat cables (Mindsensors flat cables are very poor quality). -- alf (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: recharging NXT battery block with DC adapter?

My NXT Charger came with my battery. The output of the charger is 10.8 volts, 700 ma 8W. I would just buy the Lego charger. After reaching a full charge, the charger goes into a trickle charge mode. "Pavel Petrovic" <pavel.petrovic@gmail.com> wrote (...) (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: recharging NXT battery block with DC adapter?

(...) Whew! I was going to put my question in past tense ("Does this mean that I should have or shouldn't have used the train controller plug ...") but it seemed better to be a fool after doing something not dumb than after doing something dumb! (...) (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: recharging NXT battery block with DC adapter?

(...) You should. The NXT battery expects the same wallwart as the train controller and RCX. Philo (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: recharging NXT battery block with DC adapter?

(...) Brian, So, does this mean that I should or I shouldn't use the train controller plug thingy that I use for the trains and my RCX? Rafe (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: recharging NXT battery block with DC adapter?

(...) I'd say a bad idea, since it's supposed to be supplied with 9-12V *AC* (not DC) power. Like the RCX 1.0, it might work under a DC supply... but that's not what it was designed for. (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  recharging NXT battery block with DC adapter?

Hi, Can anybody confirm whether recharging a NXT battery block using 9V or 12V DC adapter is a bad or good idea, please? Seems that LEGO published HW schematics for the brick, but not for the battery block... Pavel. (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact