 Robotics / NXT / 995
Re: recharging NXT battery block with DC adapter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:05:55 GMT

Brian,

So, does this mean that I should or I shouldn't use the train controller plug
thingy that I use for the trains and my RCX?

Rafe

You should. The NXT battery expects the same wallwart as the train controller
and RCX.

Philo