 Robotics / NXT / 997
Re: recharging NXT battery block with DC adapter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:11:57 GMT

My NXT Charger came with my battery.  The output of the charger is 10.8
volts, 700 ma  8W.  I would just buy the Lego charger.  After reaching a
full charge, the charger goes into a trickle charge mode.

"Pavel Petrovic" <pavel.petrovic@gmail.com> wrote in message
: Hi,
:
: Can anybody confirm whether recharging
: a NXT battery block using 9V or 12V DC adapter
: is a bad or good idea, please?
: Seems that LEGO published HW schematics for the
: brick, but not for the battery block...
:
: Pavel.