 Robotics / NXT / 993
Re: recharging NXT battery block with DC adapter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:12:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Pavel Petrovic wrote:

recharging a NXT battery block using 9V or
12V DC adapter is a bad or good idea, please?

I'd say a bad idea, since it's supposed to be supplied with 9-12V *AC* (not DC)
power. Like the RCX 1.0, it might work under a DC supply... but that's not what
it was designed for.

--
Brian Davis