 Robotics / NXT / 996
Re: recharging NXT battery block with DC adapter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:16:57 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Brian,

So, does this mean that I should or I shouldn't use the train controller plug
thingy that I use for the trains and my RCX?

Rafe

You should. The NXT battery expects the same wallwart as the train controller
and RCX.

Philo

Whew!  I was going to put my question in past tense ("Does this mean that I
should have or shouldn't have used the train controller plug ...") but it seemed
better to be a fool after doing something not dumb than after doing something
dumb!

Thanks!

Of course, that doesn't excuse me from trying to use my RCXs to control my
irrigation system in the yard...