 Robotics / Handy Board / 7039
7038  |  7040
Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:29:02 GMT

"Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U

Here's the announcement:
------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:02:30 -0800
From: Stephane Carrez <stcarrez@worldnet.fr>
To: crossgcc@sourceware.cygnus.com, gcc@gcc.gnu.org, 68HC11@oakhill-csic.sps.mot.com
Subject: New snapshot of GCC for 68HC11

Hello,

A new snapshot of the 68HC11 port for GCC, GDB, Binutils is available.
The port is based on:

  - GCC 2.95.1
  - GDB 4.18
  - Binutils 2.9.1
  - Newlib 1.8.1
  - Dejagnu 1990809

This port supports 8,16,32 and 64-bits integers as well as 32 and
64-bits floats. It supports generation of trap and interrupt handlers.
The format of binaries is ELF32 with DWARF-2 for debugging format.

The GCC testsuite gave quite reasonable results as it produced only
1% of failure (86 failures over 7996 tests).

A complete description is available at:

http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez/m68hc11_port.html

You can also get the complete port+html files at (752K):

http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez/gnu-m68hc11-19991102.tar.gz

You must get GCC, GDB, Binutils and Newlib separately.

regards,
        Stephane

         Home                               Office
E-mail: stcarrez@worldnet.fr               Stephane.Carrez@sun.com
WWW:    http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez   http://www.sun.com
Mail:   17, rue Foucher Lepelletier        6, avenue Gustave Eiffel
        92130 Issy Les Moulineaux          78182 Saint Quentin en Yvelines
        France