 Robotics / Handy Board / 7037
Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:51:48 GMT

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 00:13:52 GMT, handyboard@media.mit.edu (Charles
Hacker) wrote:

Hans,

What Christopher Prosserhas stated was correct, and this is exactly
what Vadim Gerasimov does in his HDBL windows program.

Hmm so this means you have the source code somewhere?
Is it in C? I don't know anything about Delphi so I'm affraid to look
at your code:-) Maybe some of the other guys do, i'll ask around

Yes I do have Vadim Gerasimov's code, Vadium was kind enough to send
it to me.  I had thus used it as a basis for my HB_Buffalo monitor
download system.

Yes, Vadim Gerasimov code, and mine, is written in Borland Delphi
(Object Pascal), not in C.

I've check with teh other guys in the team and a few of them know
Delphi rather well. Do you think you could give me the source of hbdl?

Regards,
Hans