 Robotics / Handy Board / 7053
Re: pneumatics and compressed air cartridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:23:12 GMT

Hi!  I was wondering if anyone can help me.  I'm looking for light weight,
miniature pneumatic actuators, solenoid valves, and compressed air
cartridges.  Does anyone know any companies that sell these? Also, does
anyone have any experience utilizing pneumatic actuators in robots who can
help?

Thank you in advance!

=) chen