 Robotics / Handy Board / 7020
    building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help —Hans Westerbeek
   Hi everybody, As a part of a project at my university we're building a crossdevelopment environment for the Windows environment. As a part of this programming environment we want to build a remote debugger. So, we will have to incorporate a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help —Christopher Prosser
     I don't claim to be an expert on this, but here are my ideas. To get a clean HB up and running you need to do the following (assuming talkeree.s19 is larger than 256 bytes) 1) Start off by booting the HB into bootstrap mode. This makes the board (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

         Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help —Hans Westerbeek
     (...) Ok thnx i will try this. I should note that don't have the exact handyboard. Ours is called the botboard but it's based on the same mcu and works fine with pcbug11. (...) Well we're aiming for a real environment and therefore i think it would (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help —Charles Hacker
     Hans, What Christopher Prosserhas stated was correct, and this is exactly what Vadim Gerasimov does in his HDBL windows program. And it is also the technique used in my HB_Buffalo downloader program for programming the HandyBoard with a Buffalo type (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

         Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help —Hans Westerbeek
     (...) Hmm so this means you have the source code somewhere? Is it in C? I don't know anything about Delphi so I'm affraid to look at your code:-) Maybe some of the other guys do, i'll ask around Hans <-- very interested in HBDL (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

         Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help —Charles Hacker
     (...) Yes I do have Vadim Gerasimov's code, Vadium was kind enough to send it to me. I had thus used it as a basis for my HB_Buffalo monitor download system. Yes, Vadim Gerasimov code, and mine, is written in Borland Delphi (Object Pascal), not in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

         Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help —Hans Westerbeek
     (...) I've check with teh other guys in the team and a few of them know Delphi rather well. Do you think you could give me the source of hbdl? Regards, Hans (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help —Curt Mills, WE7U
     (...) Go check out this link. Some of it has already been done for you: (URL) around this site and you'll find other interesting HC11 projects, probably several of which would be of use to you. Curt Mills, WE7U hacker.NO_*SPAM@tc.fluke.com Senior (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        SlugBot —Curt Mills, WE7U
   Here's a REAL use for a robot: (URL) Mills, WE7U hacker.NO_*SPAM@tc.fluke.com Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin "Lotto: A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown "Windows: Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        GNU C-Compiler for HC11 —Curt Mills, WE7U
   A new GCC/HC11 port is available. I had nothing to do with this one, but it looks much better than the GCC-2.8.1 port that I'm maintaining. It uses the full GNU toolchain. (URL) is reported to work with the Handyboard, the BotBoard2, and the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: pneumatics and compressed air cartridges —Chen Yung Hsu
   Hi! I was wondering if anyone can help me. I'm looking for light weight, miniature pneumatic actuators, solenoid valves, and compressed air cartridges. Does anyone know any companies that sell these? Also, does anyone have any experience utilizing (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)