 Robotics / Handy Board / 5931
Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:02:10 GMT

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Ken Hornstein wrote:

Okay, is it the one with my hacks, by any chance?  You can tell if there's
a file called lklibrary.c in the lnk-src directory.

Nope.  Where's your version?  If it's easier to use libraries with yours,
I'll use that instead.  I want to write a Handyboard library when I get
the toolchain working (but you know that already).

That's true, but in a cross-compiler bakeoff I once participated in,
gcc still kicked major butt :-)

Glad to hear it, 'cuz I'm going towards GCC is for more efficient code,
but with the simplicity of C (as compared to .asm).  The fact that I use
GCC every day in my job probably has something to do with it too.

Now if there were only a Perl for the Handyboard...  (I'm joking).

Curt Mills, WE7U                         hacker.NO_*SPAM@tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin
"Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown
"Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U