 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 441 – 460 of 803.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  HOWTO Demo.c

I was able to fix the previous problem regarding the light sensor Thank u Joseph Woolley for your reply. I have another one In the legOS Howto their is a demo code demo.c which has some task switching examples I am having trouble with the following (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.860)

  Re: VPBRICK

(...) This should work: SetEvent(My_Event, Message(), EVENT_TYPE_MESSAGE); Dave (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.859)

  HOWTO Demo.c

Need Help, if someone has faced such a problem or knows the fix please do reply. In the legOS Howto their is a demo code demo.c which has some task switching examples I am having trouble with the following piece of code int task_swapper() { (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

Joel, I had planned on another post to provide a link to the code sample, but have run very short on time. I will try to get that up soon. I believe the sensor handling issue is a real issue. However, I have yet to see a simple solution that (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.859)

  VPBRICK

Hello! I have some questions: - (in the RCX side) How i can configure a message Event in NQC, I don't know the second parameter? SetEvent(My_Event,??..._Message); - (in the PC side to get the messages from the RCX), anybody have a sample code to use (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.858)

  Re: HOWTO Demo.c

I'm no expert, but I can try to help you figure it out. Let's start with something simple. What version of LegOS are you using? How are you starting the 'task_swapper' task? What is in the 'motor_driver' task? At one time, when I was working with (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.858)

  Light Sensor Problem

Hello, I have been trying out the demo programs in legOS. all demos worked fine except linetrack.c. When I download linetrack.lx in the RCX (RCX2.0) and put it on the test pad that comes with mind storm the bot goes srtaight. It does not recognize (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.858)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

"Joel Uddén" wrote (...) not (...) Actually, each task gets equal "wakeup" checking. The only difference between a low priority task and a high priority task is that the high priority task gets a larger time-slice when it is awake. This is not an (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.856)

  Re: HOWTO Demo.c

To solve your problems with demo.c, you sent me your source. There are some problems with it, but I think they are intresting enough to say something about them. The big problem you get with your program is caused by your main function: ---...--- (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.856)

  RE: Rechargeable batteries and the RCX

Thanks for the alert, but the batteries don't pose a threat if used properly. Just don't incinerate or eat them. Maybe it was Li-ion batteries I was thinking of that lose their charge sitting dormant... In any event, does anyone have specific and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.856)

  Re: RCX to RCX communication

"Luke Ma" <Luke_Ma@brown.edu> wrote in message news:Gz83nF.7D9@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) outputs. (...) eep. erm... we never posted RCX-RCX sample code up. never gave any of the students two bricks. and the LNP code up on our website has our own (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.856)

  Re: The clock is ticking

I say somewhat in jest, is the location a secret? It took a minor effort on the brickfest web site to discover it's in Arlington, VA. It often seems to me that the home page of many events, fail to say anything about the location of the event. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

event
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Brainstorms

(...) <snipped some reasonable arguments> This is why I recommend that 'brainstorms' goes with something like I2C. That protocol is fast and built into the chip. No software serial I/O is ever needed and every chip already speaks the protocol so (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.853)

  Re: Brainstorms

(...) Yep - we agree on that goal. (...) I agree that this is a nice goal - but it conflicts with another goal I have - which is to keep the physical dimensions of these devices *tiny*. Lego is a very small scale to build on compared to most robotic (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.853)

  RE: Gyroscopes That Don't Spin Make It Easy to Hover

(...) [...] Steve, to put this on-topic: Flybots / HoverBots ;) here's more taken from the same article: "[...] Rogelio Lozano, a roboticist at the National Center for Scientific Research in France, said he reprogrammed his Draganflyer to take off, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.852)

  Re: librcx & interrupt handler

(...) How much info do you want about all this? Specific questions are good if this does not get at what you are wondering about. The interrupt vectors at the end of rom.h are the ones to play with. The true interrupt vectors are in ROM, as are a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

event
(score: 0.851)

  Evansville LEGO Robotics Competition

For Immediate Release! Ivy Tech State College and the Evansville chapter 73 of The Society of Manufacturing Engineers announce the Student Robotics Challenge IV titled 'The Eliminator'. This event is similar to our last competition with (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.eva)

event
(score: 0.849)

  Re: Following the Line Follower

(...) Actually, I've entered the last couple events, but I have not yet made the 2000 mile trip to Seattle! (I'm sure it's farther from Singapore) Last time, I boxed up a couple LEGO robots and shipped them out there. The time before, I just sent a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.848)

  Re: Legomaster @ JCAT

Dear Freinds, The 2002 Jersey City Artist Studio Tour was a great experience. I had su much fun. Special thanks to Cindy, my Mother Ruth, Mr. Lexx and Tina for all their help and support. Special thanks to Lugnetter Rob L. for comming down to the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics.vc)

event
(score: 0.847)

  WS3D RCX Challenge #5 Results

Yesterday was the Workshop 3D RCX Challenge #5. The Lego robotics competition took place in the Pacific Science Center in Seattle. Events were line following (two divisions), sumo, and puck gathering. The code-only line tracking event will be held (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us.smart)

event
(score: 0.847)

More:  Next Page >>