 Robotics / 9859
Re: Rack-and-pinion steering line tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 03:51:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Simon Bogaert" <Simon.Bogaert@advalvas.be> writes:
Is it possible to build a rack-and-pinion steering controlled by the
RCX without using a sensor input?

If you have the Space Shuttle kit, it includes a gear-box that changes gears
and some switches that change between forward, reverse and off polarity.

Either could be used with a bumper to control the steering motor of a rack and
pinion system.

Dave Paule