 Robotics / 9433
9432  |  9434
Subject:
Sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:16:10 GMT

Christmas was a BOON for my Lego collection with the addition of a DDK
and a RIS1.5 to add to my 1.0 kit.

Now I have a problem... How the heck do I organize all of these pieces
so that I can find anything?

My question to the group: Has anyone found a good set of Tupperware (tm)
or other system that would be useful to sort and store a large
collection of traditional and technic pieces?

And a side question: Should my 1.5 RCX actually _say_ 1.5 on the brick?
Mine says 1.0.

Thanks!
Mike

Michael Griffith     Webmaster, KVOA-TV