 Robotics / 9462
Re: Sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 01:04:09 GMT

I have reciently aquired several of the Akro-Mils bin type boxes. These are
ideal if you are using a bench or some other permanant work surface.
They may be viewed at
http://legocork.webjump.com/images/acromils1.jpg and
http://legocork.webjump.com/images/acromils2.jpg  The 2nd pic shows one of
the dividers. In all I have 175 of the bins and about 50 of the dividers
made just for this bin.
The new bins I am wishing to sell for $1.00 each for the 70 NEW bins and
$.75 for the other 50 USED bins. The used bins were used to store new auto
parts, so a quick wipe out will make them perfect again. Dividers are free
if you buy 25 or more.

Fred Carcanague

http://legocork.webjump.com/