 Robotics / 9003
Re: Strange "cartoon" gears?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:50:44 GMT

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999, Brent Rager wrote:

Yes, these gears are from the late 60s, I have quite a few as my parents kept
my Legos.  There is a white gear which just fits on the old small wheel (4
studs), a yellow gear which fits on the larger wheel, a larger blue gear, and
the largest of the gears is the red one you saw.  They do not mesh with the
technic gears, but are definitely easier for younger hands to use.

You can get these from Dacta in the Primary Gears set.

John A. Tamplin LiveOnTheNet.COM, Inc.
jat@LiveOnTheNet.COM 2104 West Ferry Way
256/705-7007 - FAX 256/705-7100 Huntsville, AL 35801