 Robotics / 9002
Re: SV: Sale Postings (was: Super Car on sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:41:09 GMT

I agree, more great deals in lugnet.loc.se!

Jari Pyyluoma wrote:

I'm myself interested in finding great deals. But I unfortunately
live in Sweden and can not take advantage of the bargains
you find. :-(

The cheapest we get RIS 1.5 in Sweden is for SEK 1900,
around USD 120 or USD 130. That is at Smart.

Jari

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Steve Hassenplug <SteveH@mailcode.com>
Till: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Datum: den 13 december 1999 17:28
Ämne: RE: Sale Postings (was: Super Car on sale)

As far as I'm concerned, last week was the most useful & informative week
for me sense I've been on this list.

First we get this great little piece of info that LEGO is actually listening
to us and what we have to say.  Not that it's really a surprise.  You don't
get where they are without listening to people...

Second, I found out where to get a set that I've been trying to find for
several months.  Of course, I had to make a 120 mile (round trip) drive to
get it.  But now, thanks to whoever posted it, I have a brand new Space
Shuttle setting on my kitchen table.  I can't believe it took me 10 hours to
put it together!  Very cool.

In case anyone's interested, the Zany Brainy I went to (Indianapolis, IN)
had many (20 or 30) of the RIS 1.0 sets with 1.5 stickers.  And about 10
Space Shuttles.  I spent a lot of time trying to justify buying a second
Shuttle or a second RIS, but I couldn't quite do it.  Does anyone know the
exact piece count for the Shuttle?  (and the cost/piece @ $75)  Maybe that
will justify another road trip...

Keep the Sale Postings coming.

</steve>