 Robotics / 8363
Re: Window CE Support for the Mindstorm Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:56:17 GMT

  I'd say that the pbForth is natural choice in this case, you just need
the firmware downloader and terminal emulator (working over the serial
port)

erik

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote:

As an interesting turn of fate, I was given the chance to get a HP Jornada
430se or a Handspring Visor.

I know there is support for Palm OS, but what about CE?

I really haven't messed with a CE device and not sure if I am "allowed" to
get the Spirit.ocx into the PDA.

I must say the 16bit color makes the HP far more of an asset than the Visor,
plus 16 MB of ram and the 133 processor.

Any suggestions?
Clint Rutkas AKA KGB AgEnT #4 OUT