 Robotics / 8364
Re: Purchasing in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:34:19 GMT

Try somewhere like Hamleys as they are bound to have it. If not you could call
01753 495 000 which is the number for LEGO in Slough, they should be able to
help.

Hi there,

I have a decent size Lego technic collection from when I was a child, but
now that I have gotten interested in building again I am looking for a place
to buy Mindstorms/Dacta parts in the UK. Are there any retailers in the
London area which stock decent parts? Or is there a mail order firm I can
contact?

Regards,

Kornel Lambert (Email: kornel@black-hole.co.uk) (Mobile: 0780 885 3178)
              (Phone: 0181 408 0796) (PGP Key: www.kornel.com/pgp.asc)