 Robotics / 8356
Re: Window CE Support for the Mindstorm Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 06:21:40 GMT

At 22:37 11/18/99 EST, you wrote:
As an interesting turn of fate, I was given the chance to get a HP Jornada
430se or a Handspring Visor.

I know there is support for Palm OS, but what about CE?

I really haven't messed with a CE device and not sure if I am "allowed" to
get the Spirit.ocx into the PDA.

coming in at 514Kb I'd be interested to see if you could.

I must say the 16bit color makes the HP far more of an asset than the Visor,
plus 16 MB of ram and the 133 processor.

but you miss out on the apps currently running on the palm os. Does the
Sun Kvm (java, jini) run on WinCE?