 Robotics / 8359
Re: idea for firmware development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 07:38:13 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Sergey Udovenko writes:
The whole pbForht image is only ~12k!
Beside the size, I think the real advantage of pbForth implementation would be
in extensibility.

:-) I just finished an answer to Ralph on another thread, and it was the same
idea that crossed my mind - if the bytecode could be extended, while remaining
backward compatible, so that it allows for more variables and maybe a stack,
then it would be a big improvement!

/Vlad