 Robotics / 8229
Re: Line Followers
Newsgroups:
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:58:09 GMT

on that one?
-Luis

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, David Morgan wrote:

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 00:08:59 GMT
From: David Morgan <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: Line Followers

Hi,

Could someone please give me a little bit of advice on building a line
follower with the standard lego light sensor? I will be doing the
programming  for it with LegOS.

Can you achieve decent performance with just one light sensor?

Thanks!!
     Dave Morgan

     Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand.
                  -Anonymous