 Robotics / 8130
Re: building a maze
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:35:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Philippe Jadin writes:
If anyone is still working at building a bot which could find it's way
into a maze (virtual or not), please let me (us) know your results.

Well, obviously I am, even if the maze is still not ready! :-) And the
navigation system is still shaky...

I plan to start a site about my project soon (maybe this weekend), a
WikiWikiWeb so that anyone can contribute!

/Vlad