 Robotics / 8034
Re: building a maze
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 06:50:34 GMT

Use a virtual maze -- for a suitably programmed robot a line drawn on paper
is as good as one made of stone.
----------
From: Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu@nospam.hotmail.com>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: building a maze
Date: Monday, November 08, 1999 9:58 AM

Hi all!

I am not sure this is the best forum for my question, but I hope you will • have
patience! :-)

I am building a maze-walker and it is quite large... Does anyone have any
constructive ideas on how to build the maze itself, so that it is light • but
sturdy?

Because of the size (at least 1 square meter) I think it should be • possible to
disassemble it easily...

There must be plenty of people out there that built mazes - could you • please
help me with some suggestions? Thank you!

/Vlad