 Robotics / 8035
Re: Better sets for adults
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:52:06 GMT

I don't think anybody is asking for that.  I would be willing to wager
a large amount of money that the people who are asking for bulk parts
*really* want bulk parts.  As in "by the pound".

On that note, is there a better source for Mindstorms-compatible motors and
sensors than Lego@Home?  Their parts all seem rather pricey.  On the other
hand, I'm not too electrically-inclined, so I don't think I'm up to building
my own.

Jim Henderson