 Robotics / 7577
Re: Robot lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:26:23 GMT

Yes I would recommend it for young children.  So far the youngest ROBOLAB
programmer on record is 4 years old (or maybe 3).

There are many things in the new ROBOLAB 2.0 (out soon) such as scientific data
graphing and analysis [see the pictures in the PITSCO Catalog] that other
programming systems do not support.

-Ben

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote:

Robot lab users, Does the icon based system of robot lab compare well to the
firmware system? Would you think it work as well with young children as
firmware seems to? Does anyone know what the new advantages of the new 1.5
are? I know the group had been talking about putting a bank of code together
somewhere. Has there been any developments Thanks all