 Robotics / 7578
Re: Need Balls!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:30:46 GMT

Oh man... I'm coaching a team too.  I didn't realize that we were going to
have to find our own balls! :)

-Ben

J G Gregory wrote:

I am coaching a team in the FLL contest.  I need a supply of those 5 or 6
nub diameter foam balls -- at least 30.  Does anyone have an idea of a
source?  Is there any similar thing that comes from Nerf?

How many balls come with the RoboSports expansion set?

Any advice appreciated.

--Jack Gregory