 Robotics / 7004
7003  |  7005
Subject:
Robot lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 12:24:26 GMT

Robot lab users, Does the icon based system of robot lab compare well to the
firmware system? Would you think it work as well with young children as
firmware seems to? Does anyone know what the new advantages of the new 1.5
are? I know the group had been talking about putting a bank of code together
somewhere. Has there been any developments Thanks all