 Robotics / 7321
Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 21:32:48 GMT

HI,
    Me and my friend did this thing with a laser pointer where we
connected it in parallel with a audio device(using a cut headphone
cord). We then built a light sensor with an amp and speakers. when the
music plays it turns the beam of the laser on and off. this is picked up
by the light sensor and played back. It sounded poor but it was fun
because we could interupt the beam with different objects to get cool
sound effects(a comb makes a very weird sound).
    Nicolas Gauthier