 Robotics / 7054
  I'm writing a Mindstorms book.

Subject pretty much says it all. I've posted some general information on the book at (URL) consider the book to be about the "basics" - how to build and program a Mindstorms robot. There are a lot of examples and over 300 illustrations. But its not (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.

Good luck, Dave! With all you've contributed here, I'm sure the book will be excellent- and hopefully well received. -Luis (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  FIRST comp at Agenda 2000 in Arizona?

Hi folks, I've just learned about the Agenda 2000 conference next month: (URL) conference program on that site lists an event on the Monday called "FIRST Robot Competition", which I understand is a MindStorms challenge. I've been invited to go and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.

Brilliant!! The 3D rendering is incredible. Good luck with the book. I will be among the first in line. Will a CD or floppy disk be included with the book? Take care, Carl (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.

(...) Very very nice !!! :-)))) What did you use for the 3D renderings? They look very professional. Laurentino Martins [ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ] [ (URL) ] (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.

(...) A popular question :) I'll be posting a web page with all of the details about the 3d renderings just as soon as I get time to work on it. Dave (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.

(...) Contents of the CD aren't final yet. At a minimum there will be all of the sample programs used in the book both in RCX Code and NQC. There will also be distributions of the latest and greatest NQC, RcxCC, etc. We're trying to decide what else (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.

(...) - SNIP - Is there any further news on the availability of this? Amazon says its will be published on the 15th, its now the 23rd ! The publishers site (URL) say its available now ! Mark (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)