 Robotics / 6933
RE: MLCad? [was Re: Touch Sensor Rotation Counter]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:56:26 GMT

Jonathan wrote...

Hi Ben,

MLCad was news to me too. I found it here, along
with some unified information about LDraw
and its data files:

  http://www.ldraw.org/

Let's hear a round of applause for Tim Courtney
for setting this up.

YES!!!! This looks like it might fianlly be easy to use...
Thanks Tim, for setting up this very cool, clean looking website.

See you all at Mindfest!!!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>