 Robotics / 6930
Re: MLCad? [was Re: Touch Sensor Rotation Counter]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 18:52:41 GMT

Hi Ben,

MLCad was news to me too. I found it here, along
with some unified information about LDraw
and its data files:

  http://www.ldraw.org/

Let's hear a round of applause for Tim Courtney
for setting this up.

Jonathan