 Robotics / 6326
RE: Gears & Mico Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:41:37 GMT

At 19:19 13-08-1999 Friday , you wrote:
<snip>
Now I have an 8880 Super Car is on its way
from DYA shopping in France ($130 with shipping,
http://www.dya-shopping.fr/)
<snip>

Question: Is the super car worth all that money?

I love my space shuttle and after building it I never touched it again.
Can the same happen again if I buy a Super Car or it's only good for parts?

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]