 Robotics / 6321
Re: Gears & Mico Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:55:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Steve Moffat) writes:
Let me elaborate....it includes a fiber optic unit, a
battery box, a micro motor, an old style 9V motor, 2 electric switches,
4 wires ( 2 long, 2 short), and a bunch of beams, and gears, and pegs oh
my!  Well worth it ( in my mind).
<<...>>

  This kit forces all other LEGO Technic kits to look pale by comparison.  It
is just awesome - the Rube-Goldberg gearbox function changer is a work of art
IMHO.

DLC