 Robotics / 6176
Re: Gripper and lift arm with single motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 18:44:47 GMT

Hi David,

Are you sure Ben's grabber won't work for you?
Using a smaller and lighter grabber based on
his original design, I can pick up one of those
wheels. What exactly doesn't work?

Here's my design (Minerva):

  http://members.xoom.com/jknudsen/Robots.html

Regards,