 Robotics / 6037
RE: mini powered vehicles (was Re: RCX battery cover)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:33:40 GMT

Lego already makes a compatible 9v battery holder.  It used to come with
their town "sound and lights" sets (I don't know if these exist
anymore).  I
wouldn't be surprised if it could be ordered through a service pack.

Yup, that would be 5391, for $5.50 from Shop-At-Home in the US. This battery
box is also a good base for various electronics projects. It conveniently
includes a 2x6 connector strip on the top.

Tilmn