 Robotics / 5957
Re: output A in reverse weak and NQC question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 16:14:14 GMT

I did some more experimenting today and it turns out that output A is weak
in reverse, normal in forward and output B behaves in the opposite manner.
It looks like output C is the only one that performs fine in both
directions.  Has any one else run into this?

Tim

Tim Gion
tcg3j@cs.virginia.edu (fastest) or gion@cs.virginia.edu
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~tcg3j